Monday, September 22, 2008

Football Frenzy




Our family is getting football frenzy!  Samuel had his very first flag-football game yesterday.  It was a family affair with grandparents and Aunt Ann in attendance.  Samuel's team finally got their uniforms.  They're the Dallas Cowboys.  His jersey looks really cute on him, but it's about five sizes too big.  Samuel really has the concept of the game and is trying really hard to pull flags (although I think he'd prefer to tackle!) and to follow offensive instructions.  Samuel scored a touchdown at the very end of the game.  He was so excited.  (Last week during a scrimmage, he intercepted a pass and ran it back for a touchdown!)  Fortunately, there aren't too many games in the season, so practices and games will be short-lived and shouldn't eat up too much of our time.

4 comments:

Ann said...

I really enjoyed watching yesterday's game. Go Samuel!!

Unknown said...

You did a great job , Samuel. I hope I can come to your next game.

Reba said...

How fun! Way to go, Samuel. I will admit, football is my favorite of all of the sports Hunter plays. (The short season is nice too :)
Reba

James said...

you'll have to tell Samuel, if you haven't already, that I live in the same town as the REAL Dallas Cowboys.