Sunday, October 19, 2008

2-4-6-8- Who Do You Appreciate?

Samuel! Samuel! We were cheerleaders at yesterday's football game as we watched Samuel rack up four touchdowns! Football season is almost over, and Samuel has had a blast learning to play. He really loves being coached. I just wish we had more time to practice with him and that either John or I could throw a decent pass. Last weekend, one of my students who lives in my neighborhood came over and played football in the backyard with Samuel. Boy, did Samuel love the attention!

My school has gotten some new, fun little video cameras - the flip video. I took one to yesterday's game and took this video:


3 comments:

Reba said...

Way to go, Samuel! You might have a future Bulldog football player in your house. I haven't ever seen a flip video but I know a few people who have and love it.
Reba

Susan Seaman said...

Wow! Good at both offense and defense! We all watched the videos and were impressed. Terry says he will throw the football with him at Christmas!

Leah said...

That's awesome!! Way to go Samuel!