Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer!

I'm finally writing another blog - I know it's hard to believe! I haven't posted since March, and now it's June! What happened? Well, I joined the world of FaceBook and haven't looked back. But, I'll try to do a little better this summer.

We have been out of school for two whole weeks now, but I haven't really had vacation yet as I'm teaching in the UofA Young Scholar's Program as part of my GT certification and master's degree. It's been a good experience overall, but I'm anxious to be done so that I can enjoy my summer. I'm not doing much else with school this summer, so I should have some good "playtime" with my family.

We have enjoyed swimming several times already as the weather is heating up. Both boys swim pretty well, but this is Hannah's first time to try swimming without her floaties. She is really doing well.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I wonder who your photographer is??

Susan Seaman said...

Congrats to Hannah for giving up the floaties!