Monday, September 24, 2007

Great Minds Think Alike

After playing around with the blogspot website this weekend, I got an interesting email from my sister, Susan, in Tennessee. She was sending me a link to a blog she has started to keep long distance family and friends updated with her life and the life of her family. Great minds (and sisters) really do think alike. I was unalbe to view her blog from school. I'm not sure if our web blocker allows this website to be viewed at school or not. I'll have to check that out a little more. I am still trying to learn how to include pictures, move stuff around, and how the whole blog thing works in general. I think it would be too cool to have a link on my page to my sister's page, and vice-versa.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hello Huneycutt Family! So what happened? I was so excited to find your blog and then discovered you quit after the second writing in SEPTEMBER! I hope you all are well. I'm trying to fix my blog where it will come up if you click my name here on this comment...I'm not sure if I was successful or not. If I discover that I wasn't I will write you back. I would love to reconnect via internet!

Katie Osburn

Leah said...

Carol-This is Leah Henderson Smith-I saw your comment on Reba's site and HAD to say hi to you!!!

Evan and I have a blog, too. Hope you will check it out. We have moved to Louisville, KY for Evan to go back to school and just added Kendall Grace to our family in October.

Anyway, can I add your blog to my page? I want to keep up with your family!