Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Spoonful of Sugar


makes you get cavities! Hannah is getting this tooth fixed tomorrow at the dentist. The boys haven't ever had any cavities, but alas, I was bound to have one child with bad teeth. John and I both had bunches of cavities when we were kids, so it's a wonder we don't know the dentist on a first-name basis. I'm hoping that Hannah won't freak out at getting a shot, the filling, etc.


We go to her appointment first thing in the morning, then I'm staying home with her - just in case she feels badly or is exceptionally grouchy. I'm hoping to get a lot accomplished at home.

1 comment:

Reba said...

I wanted to write a comment earlier but didn't get to it. I hope though that everything went well today and that she (or you) wasn't too traumatized by it all. And I also hope you got some things done! Have a great week. :)