Saturday, July 2, 2011

Our Local Swimming Hole

It was SO hot outside today. It was either lay inside in the air conditioning all day long or head for the pool. Lucky for me, my sister has a pool! She's out of town right now, and I'm supposed to take care of the pool and garden anyway, so we made the most of it this afternoon. The whole family went - - a rare treat. Usually, it's just me and the kids or me and a kid or two. Samuel didn't really want to go today (he wanted to play Wii instead), but we didn't give him an option. We all had fun. We played in the pool for almost two hours; hopefully our sunscreen worked! Don't worry Ann - - we put up all the pool toys before leaving.

Jacob's taking it easy.

So is Samuel.



Hannah is enjoying an orange dreamsicle. Mmm, one of my favorites!


Hannah finally gets a turn in the boat.


Yes, they can swim and not just float on tubes and in boats.


Hannah is still working on her dive. I think she's actually pretty good. Much better than me!

2 comments:

Reba said...

Now that is the ideal swimming hole. Looks like a fun time! Very impressive little swimmers. :)

Susan Seaman said...

Hannah is great at diving!