Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Day After




Christmas morning has come and gone. The kids all had a lovely time opening presents. Hannah smiled huge with every single gift - even each little piece of candy in her stocking. Her big gift was a Little Tykes kitchen; she's already cooked up several interesting dishes. The boys got a Wii. We were a little concerned with getting them a Wii - - would they play it ALL the time? would they be ok with not getting any other presents because it would be their only gift? We decided to go for it. My older sister has one, and the boys have loved playing with hers. We also thought it would be something we could do as a family. So far, we've all had great fun playing it. I'm actually even sore from playing bowling and tennis. Maybe it will help me to exercise! They're coming out with a new game called Wii Exercise sometime in January. I may have to get it!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hannah's grin is priceless! I've never actually played with a Wii, but it sounds like it would be fun. Something else I think would be fun for exercise is Dance Dance Revolution. :) I've tried the arcade version and I stink! But I think I could enjoy it in the privacy of my home.

Leah said...

I think your boys will LOVE the Wii. Hannah will probably get into it, too. I know the Raabe's got one last year and it has been fun family entertainment for them!

Glad you had a great Christmas!