Wednesday, June 25, 2008

School's Out!

Summer break is here! Yes, I realize that public school has been out for a while, but I've still been in class each and every day. Today was my last day of class for summer school! Yeah! I finished 6 hours in just 13 days. All in all, it wasn't bad. I feel like I learned a whole lot, and most of the work I had to do (the lesson plan part) is stuff that I will be able to use in my social studies or reading classes next year. I'm now half-way done with classwork towards my degree. Just six more classes to go.
We are leaving to go on a short camping trip in just a little bit. We're going to go to the new state park at Lake Fort Smith. It's just been open for about a month; the park has been closed for years and years while they built a new dam. The kids are excited about going. We haven't camped since our trip to Florida during spring break. It will be nice to get out and be away from tv and computer. I have a couple of books I'm wanting to read.

1 comment:

Reba said...

Congrats on being done! I am glad it is over and you can have your summer now. Have fun camping!
Reba