Sunday, March 23, 2008

NCAA Fever


Has NCAA fever hit your house? We have one with severe symptoms and one with mild symptoms and then several who are dealing with headache and fatigue that come from caring for one with the fever.


Jacob has gone college basketball crazy! I gave him a bracket to fill out. I took a picture of it so that you could see his predictions. I don't know what's up with his spelling! Uncle Terry will be happy to see that Tennessee will make it to the final game but not so happy that Jacob has picked UCLA. Based on what I've seen of both of those teams, my money is on Memphis and North Carolina! Our poor Hogs are getting bacon made out them even as I write this post. Oh well. We've had more fun watching Razorback basketball this year than we've had in a really long time.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Poor Hogs is right! This game was most painful to watch!

Reba said...

Hunter has joined the ranks of bracket fever (Dad already had it). Unfortunately for him, he had the Hogs going all the way. :) He is a loyal fan, through and through. But he is really enjoying it and highlights his right and wrong choices...it is funny and yet a bit scary. He is only nine. :)
Reba

Susan Seaman said...

Terry would not be offended that Jacob doesn't have TN winning it all - I'm not even sure that Terry chose TN all the way - he is very practical when it comes to his bracket. I used to fill one out, but since my picks were all emotional, I usually did lousy.

Right now my $ would be on UNC. That must have been painful to watch. They were mercifully showing the Memphis game here.