Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Old Friends are Still the Best!

Today I got to have lunch with one of my oldest and dearest friends and her sweet baby girl. It is such fun to spend time catching up on each other's lives. One of the things that makes it so sweet is that it doesn't matter how long it's been since we've talked, we can always pick up right where we left off. Aren't friends like that just the greatest?? I think we spent three hours at Atlanta Break Company; I can't believe that both of our girls were ok with being there that long. I tried to talk her into starting a blog - - maybe she will!

One of my New Year's Resolutions has definitely got to be to stay in better touch with friends that I don't regularly see.

More on New Year's Resolutions in another post . . . . .

1 comment:

Katie said...

Speaking of "old friends"! Guess who's coming to town? Craig and I are coming for an overnight visit next weekend. The boys won't be with us, but we plan to come to UBC in the a.m.! Hope to see you then!